Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020 – Site Council/ESSA Review Meeting
Site Council: Alice, Whitney, Chai’enne, Deirdre, Marie, Angie, Jacy
ESSA: Rebekah, Heather, Sasha, Steve, Sandra, Kat Lange
ESSA Plan Review
- Essential Question: As we progress through the 2020-21 school year:
- –what aspects of our ESSA plan have we implemented
- –what does our data show in relation to our current work, and
- –is our current ESSA plan rigorous enough to get the results we would like?
- –How is CDL impacting our progress toward our goals, and what adjustments do we need to make?
- ESSA Plan Celebrations:
- Attendance – We have added two Family Resource EAs, and we are implementing a consistent outreach and documentation system.
- Math – We added a Math Vocab position to our Leadership Plan, and CDL number talks are going well.
- AVID – We added a second AVID Teacher Leader to our Leadership plan, and we are becoming more proficient in delivery of digital instruction.